We now offer rehearsal spaces during the week. 4 pieces bands very comfortable, up to 6 pieces bands doable (in fact it has been done twice so far).
Classical music groups are most welcome!
Main features are:
– fully acoustically treated and insulated live room in a dedicated business building – make noise ’til late!
– extra vox/solo booth
– piano lounge
– on-site parking and bump-in/out, plenty of parking right at the door
– resident drum kit use included in price, including snare and Paiste Black Alpha cymbals
– 12 channel analog mixer with rack (compressors/limiters, reverb) and appropriate PA use included in price, Max will help setting it up for best results
– 32 channel digital (Allen & Heath Qu32) mixer with full FX available upon request
– selection of dynamic mics (AKG/Shure) with cables and stands included
– LDC/SDC/Ribbon mics available upon request
– Yamaha upright U-series piano available upon request
– engineer is on site and can be booked on the spot for ad hoc recordings – whenever inspiration strikes during rehearsal
– fully featured recording sessions with personal monitoring, engineer and all whistles and bells are available
- Regulars receive remarkable discounts on multi track recording sessions!
Monday through Friday 6:pm – 11:00pm
Weekends: time slots available upon appointment
NEW: from September on there are week days daytime slots available! Please enquire for details!
PRICING: $50 per booking, this is $50 for 5 hours and includes drum kit, microphones + stands, PA and 12 channel mixer/fx.